The last week of daily blogging is over. Only one post left for tomorrow which will be kind of a “what I learned from this” post. So further thoughts on daily blogging in that post. 😉
This week, I had some trouble coming up with good topics. On Monday and Tuesday, I had long days at work, so I started the week with two short posts about cold showers and climbing. On Wednesday, I posted about some iPhone and iPad apps that I use which was way more work than I had anticipated. On Tuesday, I wrote a follow-up post for last week’s The Voice Inside Your Head, titled Who Are You? It is definitely a very deep topic. On Friday, I made a list of potential travel destinations for 2021, in case it is possible to travel again, and yesterday I finally wrote somewhat of a review of the iPhone 12 mini, including some photos I have taken with it (someone asked for cat pics in the comments before, there you go).
Here are some recommendations for this week:
- On Monday, I learned that Taiwan has a Digital Minister called Audrey Tang, and they are such an interesting person. You can read up on them on Wikipedia.
- A short 2:14 review of the M1 MacBook Air: Quick & Dirty Review of the MacBook Air with M1
- Yes Theory published a new video where Thomas went to Afghanistan for 96 hours. Highly recommended watch: 96 Hours Inside Afghanistan in 2020
- A funny and pretty interesting article about “comma ellipses”: Why Do Young People Use Commas So Weirdly?
- A new Better Ideas video about gratitude: Why it’s so hard to be happy
- My friend Igor posted a new video as well (as always in German): Mt. Fuji & das japanische Nachtleben
- In Wednesday’s post, I mentioned that I’m interested in a new app called “Craft”. It is a native iOS and macOS application that works somewhat like Notion. Today I found that MacStories reviewed it: Craft Review: A Powerful, Native Notes and Collaboration App
- Meanwhile in Finland
As always, enjoy your Sunday! One last post tomorrow. Of course, I hopefully won’t stop posting completely, but I definitely need a break as the second half of this month of daily blogging has worn me out a bit. 😅